Friday, June 18, 2010

Beach Breakfast

This is one of our favorite spots for breakfast at the beach: Andy's Flour Power in Panama City, Fla. This delightful cafe has been recognized in Southern Living. With homemade baked goods and a tempting menu that includes fluffy omelets, tempting breakfast sandwiches and rich cheese grits, knowing we'll stop here on our way home makes leaving the beach just a little bit easier. 


Leanne Helums said...

Oh I wish that I had known about this place earlier. We just returned from the beach and never found a good place for breakfast. This looks like the perfect spot. I will remember it for next time.

Rach said...

Looks delicious!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I'll have to tell my husband about this, Melissa. He has a lot of business in the Panhandle, and this looks great.

Thanks for the tip, and I hope you are doing great. Thinking of you...


Sheila :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin