Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tiny Dancers

Clockwise, from top left: Miss Kaleena and the kids; Miss Gigi and the girls; Mary Ashley and Emma Cate; and Miss Gigi and Emma.


The Quintessential Magpie said...

Adorable! :-)

Love Being a Nonny said...

Gorgeous girls and gorgeous pictures! I'll have to admit, I didn't know baton was taught any more!! Love that it is!

Anonymous said...

So precious! And the costumes too!

Rach said...

Cute as can be! Looks like they had a lot of fun.

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

What darling little dancers! And they look adorable in their sweet costumes! I remember these days!

Anonymous said...

OMG! They are adorable. Their big brothers are very handsome.


pinkandgirly said...

ooh your girls are simply adorable! I have 2 ballerina's myself, and although our school does not wear costumes {follows the Amercian Ballet curriculum} we
had a magical performance.

So many precious memories--so glad you were able to capture them so beautifully.......

Baton Rouge, LA

Gracefully Vintage said...

Just adorable- Love that age, I have 2 girls -1 boy and my little one is 8, they are just so cute preforming-
Love the Pics- Cute Blog, Glad I found you- Im all about lovlies-
Just became a Follower-
we too have a football playr- my son in now moving from pop warner- f.ball to highschool-with 2 siss's that cheer-..
Cant wait for more

D said...

What a bunch of cuties! I love to go to the dance recitals and see all the little dancers. I hope my granddaughter will continue to take next year. It's looking "iffy"

Blog Widget by LinkWithin