Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Memories

We enjoyed spending Memorial Day with Joe's parents at their lakeside home.

Skies were overcast as the day began, but the sun came out -- allowing the children to enjoy a full afternoon of swimming and fishing with cousins Hollis and Reese.

Pop helped all the children fish. In the center photo he holds the catch of the day; this little guy was caught and let go a couple of times during our fishing expedition.

Tomorrow, a peak at Nana's award-winning flowers.


Anonymous said...

Melissa, The kids all look so cute in their red, white and blue. Looks like a wonderful time for the kids and their grandpa.

Thanks for sharing. Debbi

Kaleena said...

I miss these faces so much already! I can't wait to see more pictures! Miss you all!


Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

A very blessed and happy Memorial day to you and your family. The day spent looked wonderful full of smiles and fun times.

As always-your little ones are so cute! I love your parent's lakeside scene... (Just last month, my hubby and I visited my dad, whose home is off a beautiful lake in the northern woods of Wisconsin).

Blessings & Aloha!

Rach said...

What an amazing weekend. Can't believe how big the kids have grown since I've been following your blog! You are so blessed. :)

katie said...

Looks like a blast!

Have you seen the magazine Southern Lady? I picked it up at Barnes & Noble the other night and instantly thought of you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin